Thursday 22 May 2014

Product Review: Laniege Water Bank Eye Gel

Eyes. We only have one pair, yet many of us don't take the extra time and effort to properly nourish them with serums or gels. 

However if you are on the hunt for an eye gel, the Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel is a product I'd recommend to anyone!


Laniege Water Bank Eye Gel, 25ml - $49


The Waterbank Eye Gel is part of the Water Bank series on Laneige, promising to retain moisture for the dry eye area for 24 hours for supple, revitalized eyes.


As promised, the Water Bank Eye Gel when applied leaves a cooling and non-sticky finish. It also helps relieve puffiness, which I had whilst studying for my exams. This eye gel was my saviour when it came to retaining moisture and bringing life back to my eyes. 


The gel contains calendula extracts that have been used to heal skin infections and relieve irritation for supple relief of sensitive eye area. -It also contains ginkgo leaf extracts that promote blood circulation and prevent damage caused by free radicals in cells to reduce dark circles and to revitalize the eye area.

It's an day/night moisturiser however I'd recommend only using it at night as your lids might become oily if you apply them in the morning below your eye makeup.


Putting on moisturiser is easy. But putting on moisturisers around the eyes are different. I normally use my ring finger and lightly pat the upper and lower corner of my eyes instead of smearing it all over (That's what I do with my face heh)

Eye products are one of the most costly products to purchase, probably because the skin around the eye sags easily and with added tugging and pulling, wrinkles become more pronounced at an earlier stage. If you only want to splurge on one product, splurge on a eye cream. Face moisturisers can come at an affordable price with highly beneficial results but eye creams rarely come cheap.

So thanks for reading my two cents worth on my product review, do feel free to comment on what other eye products you have fallen in love with as I'd love to hear them!

Stay beautiful. x.

I was not paid nor sponsored for this product review. The review was written entirely in my opinion.

No comments: