Wednesday 21 May 2014

Product Review: Crabtree and Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy

I love hand creams. I love the feeling of having your hands feel moisturised after a good wash. I've always loved Crabtree & Evelyn as they leave no sticky residue and leaves THE most amazing scent.


Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy, 100g - £15.00 
50g - £9.00 


The hand therapy collection promises to leave hands feeling softer. It's specially formulated with several oils and butter to help condition cuticle and nails.


This is my go-to moisturizer for hand creams. It does what it's suppose to do and Rosewater has a gorgeous floral scent which stays on for quite a while. The texture is rather thick however does not leave any stickiness at all. I've yet to try the rest of the hand creams but I'm pretty sure I won't be looking for any other brand from now on:)


Stay beautiful, x.

I was not paid nor sponsored for this product review. The review was written entirely in my opinion.




No comments: