Saturday 24 May 2014

Product Review: 3 Concept Eyes Powdery Lip & Cheek in One Piece

I was stoked when my 3CE order arrived a few days back ^-^ I've been hearing so much about 3CE and  when I found out yesstyle was selling their products there was no turning back.


3CE Powdery Lip & Cheek in Pink One Piece - £12.51
Can be found on Yesstyle 




From the looks of it, the product itself looked a little heavy on the skin. Small in packaging, the shade is that of a neon mixed floral pink and it is to provide a 'youthful, glow finish'. 


I was pleasantly surprised by the texture of the powder. It wasn't cakey, more like a regular the texture and consistency you find in a Topshop blusher. The colour was gorgeous, complementing a plethora of skin tones.



Although not very well taken, you can tell the difference in my lips with and without the product. It adds vibrancy and has a very girly finish, which I love. (Pardon me for the lazy outfit + no foundation face) However if you don't fancy pink lips, I wouldn't suggest going for this. It doesn't show up as well on the cheeks on camera, but it definitely made a difference in real life.

One thing to note is to apply some sort of transparent balm before applying it on your lips as it does tend to crack slightly. Either that or you can apply a lip gloss over it, which I intend to do.

I hoped this review helped some of you and feel free to leave comments on which cheek + lip product you love!

Stay beautiful, x.

I was not paid nor sponsored for this product review. The review was written entirely in my opinion.

No comments: