Saturday 17 May 2014

Product Review: Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Wake Me Up Revitalising Hydrating Gel

I have since run out of my daily morning moisturizer and, not wanting to spend a bomb on another tub, decided to give Garnier's Moisture Match a go.


Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Wake Me Up Revitalising Hydrating Gel 50ml - £5.99

There are five moisturisers to choose from:

Goodbye Dry (for dry to very dry skin)
Start Afresh (for normal to dry skin)
Shine Be Gone (for combination to oily skin)
Wake Me Up (for dull skin)
Protect & Glow (for Normal skin) 

I would normally opt for 'Protect & Glow' (I have pretty normal skin) but since my skin has been looking a tad dull lately, I picked up 'Wake Me Up' instead. One thing I adore about this moisturizer is that it gets absorbed into the skin beautifully. It leaves no sticky nor oily residue and doesn't require any other form of primer or sunblock to prevent your face from producing unnecessary oil. 


This refreshing jelly texture enriched with Citrus extract and Hibiscus flower to stimulate the senses and boost the complexion. The refreshing light jelly texture contains water encapsulated gel particles which burst upon contact with the skin. Immediately upon application skin feels revitalised, silky and wide awake. Inspired by the best-selling moisturisers in Asia, Wake me up gives an immediate fresh effect and all day skin comfort.

It also doesn't clog my pores and upon wearing makes my skin feel sooooo, sooo smooth... It feels like I could touch my cheeks all day:) Does this thing work wonders! I'm pretty glad I bought this on a whim and actually did get a bang for my buck. The scent smells delightful too. Not sickly sweet and since it contains hibiscus flower extracts, your face does sort of smell like a garden. 

I would also believe this works well in humid countries such as SG, even though the weather over here is getting a little warmer, this moisturizer seems to suit both humid and cold weather.

It's retailing at Boots in the UK but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find it in Singapore's Watsons too.

:)



No comments: