Tuesday 20 May 2014

Product Review: Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew

I'm not much of a caretaker for my skin. There are days when I don't wash my face with a face wash in the morning, and nights when I head to bed without completing the 123456 steps to good skin. We all know it's bad but hey, we're human, we get tired (more of lazy actually) but I do make the effort to have a proper morning + night routine least one every two days. 

However, even though I don't religiously follow the same skincare routine nightly, I do have a trusty lil thing with me that I use without fail.


Laniege Original Essence White Plus Renew, 40ml - $54.90
Purchased from Sunnanz

I was on the hunt for a moisturiser that could brighten my face and most importantly not leave a sticky residue. I've heard a lot of good reviews on Laniege and have their sleeping pack (which I have to say is AWESOME). I decided to purchase the Original Essence White Plus Renew. It's a moisturiser for both day and night and is suitable for all skin types. 



This product promises to result in beautifully radiant skin, via 6 functions; Luster, Moisture, Brightness, Evens Skin Tone, Slows Melanin Rate and Reduces Dullness

It is on the high end and doesn't come cheap but I promise you a little goes a LONG way. The applicator is a squeezy tube which makes for a very hygenic product. I normally squeeze about 1 full drop and I'm able to apply it to my entire face:)


This product leaves my face supple, moisturised and ready for bed. It has a very faint fragrance which is easy on the nose. The best part about this is that it doesn't leave my face the least bit sticky. I cannot emphasize how much I dislike sticky moisturisers -ugh-

I've also noticed within 2 weeks of using this that it did indeed whiten my complexion (Not in the omg why your face so pale?! way) but in a very subtle manner which evens out my skin tone. 


Will I be repurchasing this? Definitely. It's retails for slightly cheaper if you purchase it online. I've been meaning to buy more of this line in the future but this is doing a pretty good job on it's own. :)

Stay beautiful. x.

I was not paid nor sponsored for this product review. The review was written entirely in my opinion.

No comments: