Wednesday 2 July 2014

Review: Regen 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask - Pore Care

Hello beautifuls!

I thought I'd share my two cents worth on how I found the Regen: 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask that quite a number of people have found to be effective.

As much as I love how elegant a V-shaped face is, I never really bothered to search for masks that produce such a result. When a friend of mine recommended I try this out, I contemplated between the 'pore care' or 'moisturizing' mask but ended up purchasing 'pore care'.

Regen 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask (5 in a pack) - USD26.70 from Honestskin


The instructions are all in Korean (and for people like me who only understand half of korean dramas) I had to google the instructions. That wasn't a problem as you can easily find them online!




The mask comes in 2 stages:

1st Step - Apply the mask to the top of your forehead, ending above your lips. It is said to contain calendula flower extract which controls excess sebum production, shrinking pores to deliver tighter, more refined skin. The mineral rich alpine water also maintains the moisture in the skin!

2nd Step - Apply the mask across your face from ear to ear whilst using the side 'loops' to hook across your ears. There are extracts called halophyte, which help in reducing bloating and water retention. The pressure apparently lifts out excess water that bulks your face, resulting in a more defined V-shape.


Exhibit A. I have no idea how this picture became much more blurrier but I assure you no photoshop effects were used! (My boyfriend commented saying I could pull off as someone who had just undergone surgery -_-)

So you leave it on for 20 mins and once done, remove and massage the remaining contents into your skin.


This bare face was taken the next day (excuse the morning i-need-more-sleep face). My skin definitely feels much smoother and more evenly moisturized. My pores feel tighter but not to the point where my skin is dry. How much more can I praise this product? It delivers, it even leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated and bouncy!

However I didn't notice my chin becoming way more 'defined' or V-shaped. And even if it did, the result isn't life-changing, but negligible. It's not a big deal to me though. Perhaps with constant use, it would leave better results.

Would I repurchase this? Yes. I'm keen on trying out the different types of masks and will do so once I'm done with these! :) The price might be a tad steep but I believe taking care of your skin is extremely important, especially for women in their 20's.

Stay beautiful, x. 

I was not paid nor sponsored for this product review. The review was written entirely in my opinion.

No comments: