Saturday 15 December 2012

Merely - Did someone say I scream?

After the longest hiatus, I'm back! And this time, with icecream. 

Now who wouldn't love a good cone of fatty, calorie loaded goodness in such a humid, erratic weather? Thboy and I love going to one place for icecream, & that's Merely.


Located along Bencoolen Street just opposite Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, this small little shop gained publicity when they opened earlier this year. Having passed it numerous times, I decided to give it a go one day after school. Lo and behold their icecream was out of this WORLD. Unique flavours like red velvet and banana & walnut caught my eye. Have I mentioned they have alcoholic flavours too?


Thboy got himself gula pandan and me oreo milk. I'm a kid that way.



The very friendly owner of the store, he's most generous with his serving!


And since I had my camera I decided to make full use of it today (Also because it was pouring outside and we couldn't go anywhere)


Greedypig4lyfe with my new Pandora bracelet. Honestly I don't see what the hype is about Pandora but since my lovely friends got it for me for my birthday I decided to continue getting charms. :')




Kids play monopoly. Cool kids play monopoly on iphone. Which drains your batt like crazy, btw.


Cute sketches on napkins done by students displayed on the tables!




So if you're ever around the Bugis area or feeling a little greedy after a good dimsum meal at Victor's Kitchen, make the effort to head to this quiet little joint at Sunshine Plaza which I feel has one of the better ice-creams in Singapore.

Merely Ice Cream
91 Bencoolen Street #01-13 Sunshine Plaza
Monday to Saturday, 12pm to 11pm
Closed on Sundays


No comments: