Wednesday 8 August 2012

I'm back. For good?

After taking what seems to be the longest hiatus, I'm back for good. Hopefully.

I've decided to turn this blog into not just a food blog, but with reviews on travel, lifestyle, entertainment & (my favourite) food.

Social networking has since taken a turn for the better since the early 2000s and what better than to use this as a platform to reach out to people who (to put it very bluntly) don't want to be guinea pigs - Like me! Constantly googling '(insert restaurants' name) review' or 'healthy simple recipes for dinner' and hoping you'd get the answers you're looking for from the Almighty Mr Google engine.

So do check back from time to time to see what's in store! I'm definitely not the best writer or critic out there, but I can promise you I'll deliver honest goods.

:)

No comments: