Monday 19 May 2014

Product Review: Lancôme Gloss In Love in 302

Since the holidays have come around, I've decided to put more effort into updating this space more often. I've been indulging in a plethora of makeup lately Afterall, the 2nd best therapy (after chocolates) is retail therapy... Yes?


Gloss in Love in 302 - £18.00

I was browsing through Boots one afternoon in search of a lipgloss and I wandered to the Lancôme section. I'm a sucker for pink lipsticks/lipglosses. Call me safe but I've never broadened my horizons by trying out orange or jarring red lipsticks cos I personally feel they don't complement me as much as pinks do.


Gloss in Love combines color with 6 hours of moisture in an easy click-to-open package. Their new Expert Applicator hugs lips, resulting in a smooth and line-free vinyl lip look. 

The wand follows the curve of your lips so it makes it incredibly easy to apply whenever, whereever. As many of you know, I love my food and sometimes reapplying lipsticks can be a hassle for me especially without a mirror.



The gloss isn't as opaque as I had hoped it to be, but it does leave a very sleek, natural finish. It gives your lips the pop it needs and moisturizes your lips at the same time too. That's always a plus!

On days when I feel like I really cannot be bothered to go through the whole process of being a girl, the gloss does its job. Not too outstanding nor dull, it does sort of pull the 'no makeup at all' look together in some way. It stays on for about 4-5 hours till I feel the need to reapply it again. It also doesn't 'wear out' with time, as some people may find that a problem with other lip products.


Gloss in Love now comes in 18 shades -yay!- ranging from snow white to hot red. If I could I'd probably buy a few more but for now, this will do:)



Stay beautiful. x

I was not paid nor sponsored for this product review. The review was written entirely in my opinion.


No comments: